Sunday 3 March 2013

Artfull Crafts - In the Attic card


Hello... hopefully today I am offering some inspiration on our new theme for this month...Autumn Adventures - check out here for details of yummy things you could win. Yes scary thought that Autumn is coming... mornings are starting to get darker... which means more time in the craft room at nights for me!!


I was a bit stuck on what paper to use and then came across this new collection In the Attic hidden in my DT package. Perfect for our Autumn theme. I decided to give my beloved copics a rest again and gave my  Distress Markers another go which Liz has at her shop. Wow... I am impressed, so easy to use!


I love how all the Kaiser collections have matching product such as tags, flowers, rub-ons etc... it definatley makes card making easy. 
Hope you are enjoying your weekend... hopefully you have all started your Autumn projects. Until next time...
Hugs
Tracy


Thanks for visiting.....


No comments:

Post a Comment