Friday 15 February 2013

Marianne Design Divas - Favourite Colours

  Hello!! ... here we are back again for another monthly challenge over at Marianne Design Divas! 
This month we want to see you use your "favourite colours" on your project. I cant pick just any favourite colour, so I picked a colour group... I really love the earthy tones to work with. This is also one of my cards that got published in NZ's Kelsbeek Magazine. There is an array of wonderful inspiration over on the challenge blog, so why not head over, take a look at what you could win.. remember you have a whole month to join us.

Marianne Design products used
Craftable Birdhouse & Ivy LR0206
Craftable Birdhouse & Grass LR0204


2 comments:

  1. That card is GORGEOUS! And I don't even particularly LIKE green! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fabulous. Love the earthy colours. Awesome colouring! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete