Monday 15 October 2012

Marianne Design Divas - Shaped Cards



 Hello!! here we are back again for another monthly challenge over at Marianne Design Divas! 
I was spoiled for choice this month, I have a neat little stash that I am making my way through of new release product that has been sent to me, and I am loving this set of owl's.... they make great tags for Christmas presents! So the challenge this month is .... shaped cards. 

So this month we have the wonderful sponsorship from...drum roll

gif maker



Using Marianne Design : Craftables - Eline's Wooden Tree CR1230,
Eline's Christmas Owl's EC0141, Linen Rope JU0851, Season Greeting ribbon.


4 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie!
    This is really sooooo adorable. The stamp is just super cute. Well done. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love this creation, soooo
    beautiful and sweet !

    Greets Erica ☼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Trace. Now, your new addition - will it be the same breed as your sisters and Viv's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teamie ,wow you like this cute owls too? ´This ia a stunning creation an perfect colouring!
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete