Friday 26 October 2012

Artfull Crafts Sketch kit


Hello! Something different from me today to show you. Here is the Cosmo Cricket, retro sewing theme sketch kit that can be purchased from Artfull Crafts. Lucky for me I have two daughters who have lots of girl cousins... so this was a pretty easy page to put together.

There are lots of bits and pieces to this kit. I made these delicate little paper flowers using a sewing pattern that was included. It takes patience to put sewing paper through a punch and it does rip easily, but it was worth the aggravation

And finally, here is a card I made with the leftovers. The image is from Saturated Canary - My Bite no Teeth, coloured with Copics.

 Artfull Sketch Kits come with the product, the sketch, full colour copies of these samples - but not instructions. That's where you have to be creative!
If you want to purchase this kits for only $20, then click this link and head to the website.
Happy crafting
xxx Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy! Love all the creativeness you've been sharing. I've been gone awhile but have enjoyed perusing your posts! Wonderful page and layout! Such a sweet card, love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete