Friday 6 July 2012

Delicious Doodles - Summer Holiday


Hello! well this is the last challenge for a little while over at  Delicious Doodles challenge, while Teri and us DT take a little summer break (well for me its my winter break!!)! This challenge this fortnight is "Summer holidays". Jump on over and join in, we would love to see what you create.

RECIPE
Paper  - Random
Colouring - Copics & prismas
Hooked on Crafts - Metal Bird Trinket, Berry Head Stamens, Leaves, Carnations, Daffodil, Tiger Lily, 35mm Premium Rose






3 comments:

  1. Totally awesome colours hun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace this is beautiful, I've been eying this image off to add to my growing collection of Teri's images, and now she's gone and released Thorne too! LOL no wonder I can't afford to retire yet.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh she's beautiful with blue hair - amazing :-) This is a lovely card with all the flowers. Fantastic :-) xx

    ReplyDelete