Thursday 10 November 2011

Kisses



Hello!! well only one day to work and then roll on the weekend. This must be the first weekend in a long time that I haven't got anything planned! Fingers crossed it rains.. or I may have to go out in the garden.. talking about garden.. I picked my first strawberry of the season about 10 minutes ago... and quickly shoved it in my mouth before the kids seen!! LOL Don't worry.. I'm not that mean.. we are going to be spoilt this year, the strawberry plants are loaded.
Right enough about gardening... here is a Mo Manning image that I purchased the other day. So cute!
Challenges entered:
My Mum's Craft Shop - Sugar and Spice

Ohhh and guess what arrived at home yesterday... 27 lovely copics!!!! yummmoooo!

RECIPE
Images - Mo Manning - Kisses
Colouring - Copics & prismas

9 comments:

  1. This gorgeous, love the rich colours you have used...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Tracy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. New copics and fresh from the garden strawberries...no wonder all is good in your world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Absolutely love the papers and the colors you used. You've colored her up just perfectly and she is just too cute. Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft shop sugar and spice challenge.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just fantastic! Love your colouring and your flower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this card is amazing! I love how you put everything together. And that flower is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...what a sweet image and coloured beautifully. I love the colours and papers and the flower is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, your colouring is gorgeous. Joey x

    ReplyDelete