Wednesday 16 November 2011

All I want for Christmas....



Hello. Ok... so today I am showing you a card I made this morning - using a Mo Manning image. I need a few more Christmas cards, so on a real Christmas hit for the next few weeks! I am on the hunt for some real cutie Christmas images!!!, there sure are plenty to choose from!

Challenges I am entering

Crimbo Crackers - make it Sparkly
Inky Impressions - Glitter it Up
Digital Tuesdays - Christmas time
Paper Sundaes - Use digital
Christmas Card Challenge - Holly or Wreaths

RECIPE
Images - Mo Manning - Little Elf Finn
Paper - Kaiser
Colouring - Copics & prismas
Chipboard - MIC

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always and certainly no letup on that gorgeous colouring that you always do.xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a super card this is Tracy.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, very cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring and I love the flower you made! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete