Saturday 3 September 2011

Another Sugar babe!

Well another weekend has rolled on in, geez that week went fast! It was a beautiful spring day here today (although its looking rather crappy outside now!). So while my roast is cooking filling the house with yummy smells I decide to have another play with Viv's stamps. This is another Sugar Nellie image.. speaking about SN... yep I will be stalking my postman... I got my order in for the new releases the moment they went in the store!!! Gotta be fast or last!
Challenges entered...
CLP Challenge - Sketch
Cupcake Craftroom - Pink and Green
Cute card Thursday - A pinch and a punch
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. She is positively adorable! I agree! Eat cake! Love the papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sweet image and what a great job coloring and the balloons look amazing. Such fun paper too. Thank you for joining us at CLP for this months sketch challenge.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty creation! Love the colors and the layout!

    Thanks for joining us at CCT this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, this is oh so sweet! I love your layout and how you've done the senitment too!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling image and a great card! Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. Love your design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's so funny when people stalk their mailman!! hee hee This image is so sweet and I like how the balloons look. Great take on the sketch and thanks for joining us at CLP this month!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete