Monday 1 August 2011

Emerald Faerie challenge ... Lace

I had soooo much fun making this card, I have used my new paper, new chipboard from Make it Crafty, new flowers from WOC and iamroses.... and of course I cant forget my little sweetie image from Deb's Creations Kenz & Tilly.
Over at Emerald Faerie Garden this fortnight we would love you to make a project with Lace added into it. We would love it if you used an Emerald Faerie which you can purchase here, but you can use any image if you want. So why not head over and see what fab creations the DT have lined up for you and join on in.

2 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous Trace!!! love the papers and well....just everything!!
    hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable, gorgeous card Tracy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete