Saturday 30 July 2011

Name this stamp???

Hello!!, I have had a creative afternoon today making this card while have Lou on skype and talking to her at the same time, the only thing to shatter my peace is my hubby shaking his head on the other side of the window every time he walks past!!
Right... I have followed a sketch at Oldie but a Goodie challenge site... you must use a stamp that is older than 6 months old.... well I looked in my stash and cant even remember what this is called?? Anyone know??
Also it fits in perfectly with Fussy and Fancy Friday - Christmas in July and also Winter Wonderland - Fairies or Angels.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, I love this image, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry no idea with the stamp but had a wee giggle over your hubby and his head shaking...kinda sounds like my house LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Trace!! Sounds like husbands are all the same!! It's just because the just DON'T get IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh totally gorgeous creation, just love it, thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Kate
    PS I have new candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation its stunning must have taken you some time to create this. Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  6. brown is unusual for a Christmas card but looks beautiful on your!
    thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so laughing thinking of your hubby shaking his head at you... I can relate LOL She is beautiful and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous take on my Sketch

    Thanks for joining us at Oldie But A goodie Challenge and good luck !

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card thanks for sharing it with us at fussy and fancy. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. whatever its name its beautiful lol
    Great take on our sketch over at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete