Tuesday 8 February 2011

Missing You!







Well I really didn't think I would get this card done before I had to go away for work... (this is a pre scheduled post!.. away for work again grrrrr). I love all the colours in the homely quilt in this weeks Sassy Cheryl Challenge "photo inspiration" I had the perfect Prima paper just waiting for a challenge like this.. and what better image than Missing You.... although... if you think about the photo inspiration... I would say this little girl needs a nap!


9 comments:

  1. Tracey, This is a totally darling card, glad you got to post it even though you are traveling for work. Wonderful challenge card as always.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, definitely in need of a nap! She looks a little fussy. . .or maybe spoiled. Either way the image is beautifully colored.
    Have a safe trip home from your work trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Tracy! Love all your embellishments and excellent coloring. Have a safe trip. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy, awesome coloring my friend... I wish I was brave enough to do the little dots accents around an image,, I think it is such a great look.
    love the flowers and the butterfly, and the dainty lace... everything came together perfectly!
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet!! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS, and it's colored so beautifully!

    Pssst.....freebie sentiment on my blog tomorrow - but you didn't hear it from me...heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card!
    I love your blog!
    Thanks for sharing!
    loriesstampingplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and colouring Tracy, I love your lace trim too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling, Tracey, Tracy, Trace!! And so perfect for the color inspiration challenge. Thanks for doing such a fab job. Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete