Friday 28 January 2011

Wags n Whiskers challenge

Another week has flown by and we are now at the end of the month! only 11 months till Christmas!!!! hehehe. I had heaps of fun doing this card, I loved having the free range of picking colours I wanted to use, not picking colours that match dp paper.
Over at Wags n Whiskers challenge blog we want you to do a white card, but the image can be coloured. The DT have done a stunning job once again and have heaps of inspiration for you to look at. I have used Lacey as my image today.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a wonderful card!!
    LG
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Tracy! Love the different layers of white. Beautifully colored image. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool colouring Trace! Shut up about Christmas! LOL! What you up to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!I love your coloring and all the details!Beautiful job!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete