Thursday 27 January 2011

Southern Girls Challenge

Back for another round of Southern Girls Challenge? This week we want you to use embossing.. that can be dry or wet. I am amazed at the support myself and Lou have been getting for our challenge blog down under! I know I have said it before, but our sponsors truly rock!
This challenge I have used Up Up and Away from Digital Delights. So why don't you head over to our challenge blog, see who the 2 lovely sponsors are this fortnight and see what our fantastic DT lovelies have come up with this time.

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card and great embossing too:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    Digital Delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Trace! Love those little animals.
    Another quiet night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card design and Dp's! Fantastic coloring Tracy!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete