Sunday 30 January 2011

Old stamps!

I have a heap of stamps that hardly get used... I have decided to ink some of these up and the others will go in the for sale heap... I hate getting rid of stamps, but at least they might get the attention they deserve! Anyhow, here is one I have had stamped off for a while, so out comes my all time favourite BG paper Curio. Here are the following challenges this card is for
Sweet Stampin Challenge blog - followed their sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges - vintage/shabby
Basic Grey - Flowers
Hope you are all having a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. This is super sweet Trace, love the papers and the butterfly is a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweetie - lovely card
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, its great when you find an old stamp that still brings pleasure. Love the BG papers you used and your pretty details.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and good luck !

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card, everything works beautifully together :)
    Thank you for joining us over at Sweet Stampin this week
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I love this is I too have this one and must ink her up! I need to have a clear out and get rid of some unused stamps hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete