Monday 3 May 2010

Karen's Doodles - Anything but a card!




I really really enjoyed making this! I have no idea what I'm gonna use it for, or who I am going to give it too.. but at least for now it has pride position in my craft room!
We have a joint blog challenge happening this week with all Karen's Doodles challenge blogs... with the theme "anything but a card".
I used 4 images - Butterfly baby girl, Butterfly baby boy, Butterfly boy and of course Butterfly girl! you can find them here.
The template for milk cartons and carrier can be found at Inking Idaho.
Head over to our KDUS challenge blog, and see what else can be made using Karen's yummy images!



8 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing Tracy! If I had made it I wouldn't be able to give it away!!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable project! Looks like a lot of work - but sounds like you had a blast creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tracy, this is amazing. so much work, but boy it's truly fabulous. Well done. xo Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, you should be proud of this, it is fantastic. What a huge undertaking, but your paper choices and colors and embellishments are perfect. And all those little kids colored so sweetly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwww what a lots of work ... but it's gorgeous!! The papers, the colors ... love it all!

    Hugs,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute project! Just enjoy looking at it for now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahoo! You went all out on this one! Cool Trace! Now just fill it with chocolate and give it to me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow wow Tracy these are just beautiful I love the colours, papers and the cute images so beautifully made hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete