Sunday 6 December 2009

Scrap Fest!!

Yesterday a group of us got together and had a relaxing day card making and scrapping. This is what I did.
I am not sure what my style is, I do struggle with headings and writing... I tend to leave these for a few days then add. I must say I am glad I have girls so I can us yummy prima flowers, paper and bling.
All three are 100% Prima, the first one is of Cameron, second is of Cameron again... which I must admit I scrap lifted from the Prima website, and third is my beautiful mum.

(yes I have got another girl.... and I tend to scrap her all the time, which is why I decided to do a few of cam!) LOL

Oh... and ... everthing you see can be bought at Crafty Tart.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts there Trace - gotta love all that Prima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Trace. Yeh ,it was about time Cam got a look in....LOL!

    ReplyDelete