Sunday 18 October 2009

Remember when????

Remember when I posted this as a sneak peak a few (oh...ok.... 4 months) ago?? Well I hadn't finished it then and I have finally picked it up again today and finished it!!!
This year under the Christmas tree for the girls is going to be a altered case each filled with stamped images, feathers, buttons, prima flowers, scissors, tape, and anything else I throw in between now and then. I am hoping this might keep them away from my stash!!!
I will be starting Bee's in the next few days (or weeks), so will show you all when hers is finished (don't hold your breathe!! LOL). Hers is going to be a bit more bright and fun!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Finally! Looks great Trace. Now...next one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous. Love it. Love the DP on the case. I would love to get this as a present. You have been very busy lately. Great job.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! That is so cool! My daughter would love one of those too. I love your stamps, where do you get them from? What brand are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you adopt me (please) awesome idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea. You did a great job and the girls will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Tracy this is gorgeous I love the DP your daughter will love it hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete