Thursday 21 May 2009

Finally a card!


Yes I am still here! I have had life get in the way and have been extremely busy from weddings, sickness (not the lovely Lou type!!) and preparing for a class at the community center in town. My DH decided to tell me when I got home from work that he was coughing up blood... why is it that when he has man flu he thinks hes dying but when hes coughing up blood hes fine??? Dah!!!! Anyway after alot of cursing, he went to the docs and he has bronchitis (sorry Trudi for bad spelling!!)

On to the card... two challenges, CTD and Spoon Full of Sugar. I had to use my lovely Miss Anya stamp. Off to tea at mums so see you later!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the cute image,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card - makes me long for spring even more

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely gorgeous! And I just love the Miss Anya stamp!

    Hope your DH feels better soon!

    And thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a stunning card, great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is stunning! I LOVE the vibrant colors, the awesome leaves and flowers, the tiny charm and especially your amazing coloring! What a beauty!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Tracy! Such a cute image, and I LOVE all the flowers! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee whizzies, I hope DH is okay!
    This is so cute, and the image is colored so beautifully! Thanks for playing with us again!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your coloring on the darling Anya image and what great flowers!! Sure hope your husband will survive!!! Thanks for playing with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're back! She's so cute and love those colours...might have to try and squeeze in a card sometime too...
    Finshed the card display board, made some bikkies. Got to go get some sewing machine needles now....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way cute card!!! I love that image and your coloring and, of course, all the flowers! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete