Friday 6 June 2008

Priceless


Here is one of the cards I am doing in class over the weekend. Sage Shadow, Really Rust and Choc. Chip have too be my all time favorite colours together. And I have to admit, it is so much nicer stamping in a room that isn't in constant chaos!!!

I was tagged by LeAnne . This tag had some different questions--fun things to reveal about yourself! So here goes:

  1. What were you doing ten years ago: I was in Fiji with 3 days to go waiting for the 9th June to roll around for my big day... my our wedding.
  2. Five things on today's "to-do" list:
    1. Go to post office to send a little something to two lucky ladies over in the states (done)
    2. Place an order with SU (done)
    3. Update Blog (doing now)
    4. Make a cuppa tea and look at mag (Going to do soon)
    5. Set out class packs for weekend (might leave for first thing tomorrow)
  3. Snacks I enjoy: Arnotts Shapes Vintage cheddar
  4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Leave work and do SU full time, buy a farmlet and some horses for myself and girls... pity hubby is allergic to them!!!
  5. Places I have lived: Hawera, New Plymouth, Te Rapa, Cambridge.

Now I am tagging: Lou, Joani, Laura.. Stop by their blogs to see what they come up with!

1 comment:

  1. I love this color combo and lo. amazing job (as usual).

    ReplyDelete